Tickets are required, purchase here: https://www.universe.com/events/embracing-b-tickets-S1JQY2
From Host Events By Shay:
Embracing B² which stands for beauty and body is all about bringing women together to celebrate the gorgeous women that we are. To stop allowing body shaming to control our lives and to stop contributing to it. Everyday friends, family members, significant others, and social media reminds us that we don’t have that perfect model body that's advertised everywhere. We all have something that we want to improve on but are we improving it for ourselves or for others? It's time to love who we are and what we have instead of trying to change it unnaturally.
Did I mention that this is a women's only Lingerie Party with a Victoria Secret color scheme! We will have gift cards give aways from varies lingerie stores (Victoria secret, Lane Bryant, etc). We will have the pink, gold, black and white colors decorated beautifully throughout the venue. There will music, refreshments and an open bar while supplies last, and a photo booth for you to take tons of pictures with your girlfriends during this amazing event. There will also be an inspirational speaker to share some positive words with us.
We will have hair stylists and make up artists at the event prodiving services to make us ladies feel extra beautiful or to add a special touch to our look.
- Marcella May Make up www.facebook.com/marcellamaymakeup
We also have a lingerie store that we've partnered with so ladies can have more gorgeous and stylish options to choose from. Love Letters Intimates will be at the event with stunning pieces of varies sizes available for purchase if you can't find anything to wear for the event or to purchase lingerie for a future special occasion!
We are excited to announce we are offering very limited VIP tickets for this event! We have partnered with Yuliya Rae from Zipperture Photography, a local boudoir and glamour photo studio, (https://www.facebook.com/zipperture/ ) to take your girls night out to a new level by offering you a boudoir photo experience at the event. There are only 10 VIP tickets available and they include:
- One Victoria's Secret gift bag with goodies you'll love
- One gift certificate for a boudoir session with Zipperture Photography to celebrate your sexy
- 30 minute early access to the boudoir photo experience at the event to get your one boudoir image done
- Early access to refreshments and free drinks, while supplies last
- Access to the VIP section at the event.
For general admission tickets Yuliya will be offering a quick boudoir shot at the event with one digital file for a $20 fee. Please note that availability will be limited and boudoir shots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
So, bring class, bring your sass, and wear the lingerie piece(s) that makes you feel the sexiest! It’s time to embrace our beauty, flaunt our flawlessness, and celebrate the women that we are!
- NO MEN ALLOWED
- No big bags allowed
- Must be 21 years or older with a valid I.D to attend. Must have I.D with you to be checked in with our guest list and name must match.
- NO REFUNDS! So make sure you really want to attend but i don't know why you would want to miss out on this event.
- No Drama or Bullying! If it's seen you will be escorted off the property as well as anyone that's over intoxicated.
- Once the supplies have ended for the open bar it will turn into a CASH BAR ONLY!
- You must RSVP before the event! You wont be able to buy tickets at the door!
- Must have a robe!
- Lingerie must cover all private parts and no PJ's. If you do come that way, you won't be able to enter the venue and will be escorted out. Your able to change if you brought other attire.
- Dress to impress
The hotel has self parking on a first come first serve basis so carpooling is encouraged. If the parking lot is full, there's overflow parking available at the Hilton for $3 per car. Guest may park in the SE corner of the lot and walk through the gate.
I'm very excited to be apart of project beauty share (http://projectbeautyshare.org/) It's an non profit that provides women in need with feminine care and cosmetic products. We will be collecting donations like new or VERY gently used cosmetics, body lotions, hair appliances, new combs and brushes, toothbrushes, and so much more to give to women the materials they need to build their confidence and self- esteem. If you have any of these items laying around the house that you would like to donate, please bring them with you! The more donations you bring the more times you get to put your name in the drawing for Gift cards of varies amounts.